1. How do I get a higher percent?
- Here are some ways you can raise your code percentage:
- Promoting the use of your codes
- Streaming throughout the week while having on your Veva Gaming logo(s)
- Liking and commenting on our social media platforms
- Tournament participation (local or online)
- Tagging us on your posts
- Buying products from the store yourself
- 10% is the starting discount for everyone. It will increase to 15%, 25%, 30%, and 40% over time depending on how much effort you put in. 40% is the maximum discount rate.
- Percent will not decay at all. Anytime you want to ask for a percentage increase, let any leader know and we will get back to you right away.
- Ask any of our leaders and they will get back to you with that information.
3. How do I get my videos uploaded and when do my videos get uploaded?
- You can submit clips to us through Instagram, Discord, or this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. How do I get access to the Discord?
- You must wait to have your application accepted to gain full access to our whole Veva Gaming Discord server at https://discord.gg/8DWT6Xt
- Someone will contact you in the Discord chat. One of the leaders will direct message you with the details.
6. Where do I fill out an application?
- Applications can be found in the welcome chat of our Discord server. Please follow this link to get there: https://discord.gg/8DWT6Xt
- Every Friday we will recruit a new member. People will also be accepted throughout the week if our leaders finish reviewing the applications that we receive.
- Our leaders are VG_Kidd989, VG_SxTreat, VG_Darvis, and VG_Donmck. Please contact them in the Discord server if you have any questions or concerns.
- Unless you signed up as an affiliate player and not a Veva player, you do not have to stream. If you did sign up as a Veva player, you must stream at least 3 times during the week on the streaming platform of your choosing. You must make sure your stream notifications are set up with VG_SxTreat in the Discord server.
- Yes, we require all players to send us clips. If you do not want to send in clips, you can help by promoting our store or anything Veva Gaming related.
- Yes, we require all players to like our posts and comment at least once.
- No, you do not. It is highly recommended though so that you may gain new connections and grow your own network of gamers you know.
- Yes. This is the main way we support and grow each other and the community of gamers.
14. Difference between Affiliate player and Veva player?
- Affiliate player
- 10% discount code and maxes out at 25%.
- They are allowed to be apart of other teams and clans while being apart of us.
- Veva players
- fully upgrading their percent discount code
- Care packages with purchases
- Shoutouts and promotions to your gaming channel on our social media pages
- Priority auto hosting on our Twitch channel